Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Am.... a Winner....

So at Convention we were told that if we blogged about the classes that we took that there was going to be a drawing and about 5 winners were going to be picked. So little ol'e me decided what the heck I have absolutely nothing to lose right. So blogging I did, about the classes I took and my opinions about them.
So today I was of course looking at the catty and wondering what I was going to order and I thought about if they had drawn these winners and if they were going to broadcast them but I just as quick as the thought came it went. So my phone rings minutes later but I didnt pick up because it was a 3 digit number and looked weird so here I thought "oh gawd! telemarketers" but a voicemail was left and I decided to see what the voicemail was about and here it was a female by the name of Andrea calling me from Stampin' Up! because I was a lucky winner how weird and awesome is that? I couldnt stop smiling... God is Good....

No comments:

Post a Comment