Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - June

So this is how the Paper Pumpkin kit starts off. You get all these embellishments and paper and you even get instructions on what to do.


And then you unleash that creativity and these are the things you 
can come up with. The cards are not part of the kit. 


So I used the retired framelit die, and came up with some cards. 
A small version of the big pinwheels. I used the paper that came 
with the kit.
These are the pinwheels you get to make which are awesome for 
4th of July which is around the corner. The kit lets you make a total 
of 24 pinwheels, but why stop there, you can make a bow to embellish
a gift, a treat, or it can be a table decor. The possibilities are endless.


As you can see, I absolutely love the kit for this month. If you do not have a subscription, Contact Me and I will show you how. Trust me you do not want to miss out. 

Thanks for stopping by and as always,

Happy Stamping!

Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment