Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

In This Together


This card was made for my friend and downline Cathy Stafford. I have a birthday club going on, on Facebook and Cathy's birthday was on May 25th, I couldn't post it until she received it so that it didn't ruin the surprise. So here it is, I used the In This Together stamp set also new from Stampin' Up! I used the daffodil delight blendabilities for her dress. 

I think I have said this before but I am not a person that likes to color but I am so hooked on the blendabilities by Stampin' Up! I look for things to color just so that I can used them. LOL! 

I have another card for another fellow friend and demonstrator Sherry Duffy Peyton but I cannot post it until she receives hers as well. I used the blendabilities for that one as well. 

Happy Stampin!
Emmy


No comments:

Post a Comment